Labor Day weekend. Jared and Julie came down friday evening and saturday. Mindy a covert of Julie's from England came for a 4 wk visit. We had a dutch oven dinner friday night and sat. went to Zion Natl Park, went thru the tunnel, and had a picnic. Sat afternoon went to the Lipizzaner Stallions performance. I think Mindy , Mel and I maybe Jake were the only ones interested in the performance. They seem to almost dance. Before we knew it they were on they're way to Las Vegas to spend a few days with Julies family. We did get to spend 5 days with Mindy in Portland. She was a joy to be around. In Portland she cooked two traditional English meal. Very good, the Yorkshire pudding went fast. I regret that I never did get a picture with her, this is the only one we have.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment