Tuesday, November 18, 2008







Thought you might like to see the Primary project Dad was working on when he cut his thumb. This was for our Stake Primary Leadership meeting. We had a good turnout. I had 5 wards out of 9 show for the Nursery. I hope I gave them something to help and motivate them. So I took some pictures of dads thumb. It dosen't look so bad now. He will probably be out of work another couple of weeks. He's starting to get bored. He fixed the leaking roof of the wood shed, leaking water line to the swamp cooler, made a new nativity scene out of plywood and painted for the front yard. Brenda gave him a book Monday and is abt done with it. Brenda had thyroid surgery Thursday am, so we were able to watch the kids thursday night thru Monday afternoon. They are great kids, went to the dog show on sat morning, it was alright, mainly went to the park and played alot. Glad Brenda's on the mend. Thanksgiving is around the corner and in case I forget I hope we all have a wonderful day and express thanks for all we have. This will be the
first Hoilday season without Kevin and Jared and their familes. They are truly missed, but hope to see them next year. Love you all

1 comment:

Sabby said...

nice cut dad!!!

kevin