Thursday, March 5, 2009




A Little Tribute to our TOBY. Toby came to us from an ad in the newspaper. Dad suprised me, I love Beagles. Toby is papered, his father was Barney's Max Millian. Toby was born 7.16.1995


Toby really didn't like men , loved Bren and I. He came to us with an attitude, never liked to be picked up, or moved when he was comfortable. He always loved sleeping on the beds or furniture. He was a hunter for sure always had his nose to the ground. Toby was a great guard dog not much got by him. I miss him, he would follow me and lay down next to me. The men in the family will miss his sweeping the floor for any food dropped. Toby tolerated his bath's but didn't like to go swimming. He certainly had more health problems than any dog we have owned, but inspite of it all we all loved Toby each in our own way, I will truly miss him. Toby was almost 14 in March due to health issue our vet advised us to put him down, it is so hard when that time comes. I believe he's in heaven and we will see him again. We love you Toby.

No comments: