Well it's February and the weather is beautiful 60's during the day but still freezing at night. We have been working on getting a larger garden, mainly Mel and Loren . I took a gardening class at Plant world and

excited to try new things, even working on a compost pile. This past weekend was Annalynn's 4th birthday, we watched Ryan in the morning so she could have some me time with Mom and Dad. Later Annalynn had a sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa, we had a great time, doing watercolors
, shopping, playing in the dirt pile, and went to the movies, Madagascar 2. Mel and I have decided once all our grandchildren turn 4 we'd like to have sleepovers with them all for their birthdays. Jake turned 4 also, he's in Portland for 3 yrs while Jared goes to school and we sure miss then all.
3 comments:
Cute pic. Of course I am biased since they are my kids. Thanks again for all that you do for us.
Can't wait until we can send you our bunch for a sleepover! They are lucky to have you nearby.
what a cool idea!!!!
Post a Comment