Sunday, September 7, 2008




Ryan playing around. Lucie at home. 8.31








Left..Jacob trying to fit Dads shoes. Above Loren with Kaleb. Me with Kaleb and Mel
below.












August 31. Kevin and Sabrina blessed little Kaleb. So they whole family converged on Salt Lake City. We all ended up at Sugarhouse Park. Kevin had bought Jake a rocket, so Jared set them off . They went up abt 600 ft, so far I couldn't see them coming down, it was alot of fun. Then we all went to feed the ducks and geese. and let the kids play at the playground. Loren and Kevin got a kite up but not for long, not enough wind. Everyone went back to Kev's for the evening. Had a barbacue,and the kids played on swing set. Mel calls them sugar bees , I thought they were wasps seemed to want to eat with us,I think I was the only one they bothered. Julie and I did get away to Penney's which was fun, and of course found some cute outfits for Christmas for the kids. Sunday am had some family pictures taken. Sabrina and Kev had a brunch in their backyard. About 30 adults and 12 kids it filled their yard and home. It was good to see Sal and Marlene and their family again. Kevin did a great job on his first baby blessing. Brenda and Russ left to go back home and we spent the night at Jareds. It started to rain and rain till Monday abt 1 pm just as we left to come home. What a great time.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

great time!! Nice update on the blog mom

Rus & Bren said...

looks awesome mom. you didn't get a pic of annalynn though. glad you figured it out.

rubarb said...

Hi Mel and April. This is Christina(ellis). Love looking at the family blogs. I never go on the website anymore so this is nice.. Have a great time.