We'll thought we would join the family and get a blogspot. So here we go. Dad and I needed to get away so saw this article about Jughandle Arch in Zion National park. So we went to check it out. Saturday was overcast and in the high 90's low hundreds. It was a beautiful little hike. The directions said it was 1/2 mile as the crow flies, while we were getting out of the car I was thinking thats along way up. The trail was mostly uphill as you can see, thank heaven for lots of scrubs and trees cause I used them to pull myself up. Of course Dad needed no help but did wait up for me. We weren't sore till Sunday but had a great time.ready for the next one.
12 years ago

4 comments:
Congrats on joining the world of blogs! Looks like a nice little outing.
I've never been on that hike, where is it at? Great pics!!!
Beautiful country. I sure miss the hiking world. love you mom. This is Brenda
Hi April and Mel....Looks like a lot of fun, I hope that Chris and I are having that much fun at 55.
christina
Post a Comment