
Kevin, Sabrina and Kaleb were able to come from Portland this year. It was so good to have them here with us. They spent 6 days with us, and Brenda and kids spent 3 days so almost the whole brew home again. Jared and Julie had just had #4 William and aren't doing any traveling, we miss them tons, but always look forward to our summer trip to see them.
We played lots of games, went to a concert at the Tabernacle, Temple square to see the Nativity and lights,
lunch at Cafe Rio, and enjoyed the sunny outdoors, well some of us did.
The grandkids would be happy all the time just to be outside. Annalynn and Ryan got Scooters and Kaleb loved them and wanted to ride all the time. Actually he rode them pretty well for his age. I realized I don't take enough pictures, I hope I will get better at that.
At this time of year and all year through
we are grateful for our Savior JesusChrist. His life here on earth, his example and teachings. May this new year bring us closer to him . May this year 2010 be kind to us all.


No comments:
Post a Comment